Date: 26 Aug 2012 - 11:00 AM
Location: Loring Kitchen & Bar
1359 Willow Street, Minneapolis, MN 55403
On Sunday, August 26 (which is also the unofficial “Gay Day” at the Fair!), Project 515 at the Fair kicks off at 11 a.m. at Loring Kitchen & Bar next to Loring Park in downtown Minneapolis.
Tickets to Project 515 at the Fair are $75 each and include:
- •Free valet parking for the day at Loring Kitchen & Bar;
- •An exclusive presentation by Rachel Hutton, Senior Food Editor at Minnesota Monthly. Rachel will share her 2012 food picks from the Fair, including the most interesting new additions plus her overall favorites;
- •Pre-Fair “nosh & libations,” to prepare you for a day of Fair-going;
- •Your “P515 swag bag,” including the always-in-demand Project 515 t-shirt for you to wear at the Fair;
- •Comfortable ride in a Jefferson Lines coach to and from the Fair. We’ll leave Loring Kitchen & Bar at Noon and offer return trips at 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.;
- •State Fair ticket and discount book
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS:
- •Jefferson Lines
- •Loring Kitchen & Bar
- •Earnest Morgan & Chad DiDonato
Please contact Jake Blumberg at email@example.com or 612-584-1835.